[blindLaw] Law Student Seeking Advice For Working In Pro Bono Clinics

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Thu Mar 18 18:53:14 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I am making plans to work in some of the free legal clinics located near my school. I have a few questions concerning working in those clinics as a blind person. They are as follows:
1 what is the best way to go about disclosing blindness at a volunteer opportunity?
2 how did you go about assisting clients with legal forms? I was thinking was that, I would try to have the client fill out the form in tell me what they are writing.
Thank you so much for any advice you can provide.
Sincerely,
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone