[blindLaw] Law Student Seeking Advice For Working In Pro Bono Clinics

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:04:48 UTC 2021

Lauren:

I am a law student functioning as a paralegal at a non-profit. I read
forms to people over the phone beforehand while I type out their
answers, then they can sign to affirm at their first office visit. If
someone has already completed a form by hand, I have one of our
interns or volunteers read or transcribe their answers for me.

Sanho