[blindLaw] Law Student Seeking Advice For Working In Pro Bono Clinics

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 00:37:13 UTC 2021

Hi Lauren,

Also, and you may have already done this, but check with your law
school to see if they can provide you the accommodations you would get
for a school-sponsored clinic or internship. If it is a graduation
requirement that you do pro bono work, the university may be obligated
to work something out with you. If you do have accommodations through
your university that you can use, you can communicate this to your
boss. Hope that helps.

Julie

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of