[blindLaw] Accessibility of Ringtail and iManage

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Tue Mar 23 14:11:49 UTC 2021

Abbey - There are several different iManage set-ups.  The old set-up where it was merged into Outlook worked best.  The newest set-up which I think is the html does not work very well, so my law firm has put me on a third type called Desksite which seems to work fairly well.  Please contact me off-line at 832-588-3207 if you would like to discuss further.

Randy