[blindLaw] Voir Dire

Shannon sbg at sbgaal.com
Fri Mar 26 18:03:53 UTC 2021

I used Braille to write out my bullet points of topics I wanted to cover; I
always had other attorneys from the local bar assist me.  My sighted
colleagues also have help from others to see the juror's non-verbal cues.
If you do not have colleagues to help, a friend or law student would be
better than not having anyone.  Good luck!!!

Sincerely,

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1212 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,