[blindLaw] Pacer and Accessibility

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 21:42:08 UTC 2021

All,

I don't log into Pacer often.  Today when I attempted to, I was
confronted with a notice that i had to verify I had read concerning
redacting information from filings.  You should see where this story
is going.  I couldn't check the box, either in Chrome or Edge.  Thus,
I could not log onto Pacer.

I know many here use Pacer far more frequently than I, so I am
surprised that I haven't seen this issue come up.  Has anyone else run
into this?  Have I missed a thread on this?  Any work-arounds?

Thanks,

Laura