[blindLaw] 1st Summer at a Large Law Firm

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:23:10 UTC 2021

Jaws built-in OCR is definitely insufficient.  It may be for your
current purposes, but it won't be in the long run so you may as well
take the opportunity to try figuring out something that will work for
you.  I guarantee you if its a big firm they have institutional
licenses to programs that will be much faster for you.