[blindLaw] Accessing Case Text Without Citations etc.

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:47:11 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I am currently taking a law school prep course. The cases we are reading are pulled from West Law. There are numerous citation numbers, footers and stuff that is not the text of the case. I understand all these citations etc. are important, but for my purpose, I would like to access just the text of the case, as trying to listen for the text amongst all the numbers is really driving me up the wall. Is there a solution to this?

Thank you so much!

Respectfully,
     Syed Rizvi