[blindLaw] obtaining an accessible Black's law dictionary

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:41:12 UTC 2021

This message may be redundant. I’m having a hard time tracking the thread on my phone at the moment. I can vouch for the app. It works well. I have not regretted the ridiculously high price. I figure I will have it forever.   Relatively speaking :-) be very accessible.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak, M.P.A.
University at Buffalo
School of Law, J.D.