[blindLaw] Write-on Competition advice.

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:11:13 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I just finished my first year of law school and now  I am starting our
write-on competition, to be accepted to a Law Review. The competition
consists of a note, and a bluebook editing sources of a document, alongside
the actual document using Chicago style.
How did you guys go about the bluebook portion of your competitions. How
many would recommend a PDF Bluebook? or is the electronic *Bluebook*
 better?
How should I approach such a behemoth?
What did you guys do to get started with all?
Did any have a game-plan?
and most importantly are you willing to share it?

Warmly:
Teresita Rios
--

J.D. Candidate | Notre Dame Law School '23.

trios at nd.edu