[blindLaw] Body worn camera footage

James Mooney gmanmesa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:30:23 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am currently working for the states attorneys office for Baltimore city as a law clerk. They want to hire me as a assistant states attorney they want to know how I can evaluate body worn camera footage. I was wondering if anybody has best thoughts or practices on how they evaluate body worn camera footage? I know there is an option of a reader but just wondering how most attorneys handle body worn camera footage in a fast paced setting like misdemeanor court.