[blindLaw] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Payment Invoice

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Nov 11 16:42:35 UTC 2021

This is the first time I have seen that E-mail broadcast across NFB
listservs, but it is not the first time I have seen that E-mail. My State
Affiliate has gotten this in our State listserv.

It's a phishing attempt to get people to respond with critical information,
which would then be stolen.

Best,

_don [image: ]