[blindLaw] taking the pulse of preferred e-mail-calendar-task management software

Loreal Lavigna loreallavigna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:52:12 UTC 2021

I've been successfully using JAWS2021, soon to upgrade to JAWS2022, with Windows 11 and Outlook now for about two-plus months.  Prior to that I used it successful with the same configuration on my Windows 10 Professional laptop.  Where are you finding you're having trouble?  Maybe I'm using it differently, hence not much in the way of issues for me?

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist
Phone:  (518)330-5188
E-Mail:  LorealLavigna at gmail.com