[blindLaw] FW: ASU Law - 2022 1L Diversity Summer Clerkship

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:20:20 UTC 2021

FYI.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: The Disability Discussion Docket (3D) <3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG> On Behalf Of Amy Allbright
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 9:27 AM
To: 3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG
Subject: FW: ASU Law - 2022 1L Diversity Summer Clerkship

Greetings  Amy Allbright–

The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University will host the 1L Diversity Summer Internship Interview Program for Summer 2022. The minium program requirements are that each selected clerk works for a minimum of 6 weeks during the summer and that they are compensated at a minimum of $2500 for their work. You can negotiate a higher salary and longer term of employment, this is just our minimum for participation.

The program has grown in the last few years, we have moved the interviews from mid Februrary to end of January and we will have 3 days of interviewing. Interviewing starts on January 31st and goes until February 2nd 2022.

If you would like to participate, please register by clicking the link here.  Registration closes on December 31, 2021.  If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at cmarohn at asu.edu <mailto:cmarohn at asu.edu>  or 480-965-0319. I look forward to working with you.

Christopher G.  Marohn, Esq.
Director of Employer Relations
Office of Career and Employment Services

Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Arizona State University
111 E. Taylor Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004

p: 480-965-0319
c: 831-760-0515
e: cmarohn at asu.edu <mailto:cmarohn at asu.edu>
web: law.asu.edu

ASU Law acknowledges that the law school is located on the ancestral lands of the Akimel O’odham and further acknowledges that Arizona is home to 22 Tribal Nations that comprise 27% of Arizona’s total land base.