[blindLaw] bluebook...

pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:45:03 UTC 2021

Hmm. Punctuations and exact formatting can get so tough for us blind folks. In my pathetic attempt to overcome this peccadillo, I scoured all over the internet. To Only find an automatic citation generator. It seems pretty legit, but I don’t think it helps us with punctuations. the link is Bluebook Citation Generator _ CiteThis.html.is it Head of the Charles season?