[blindLaw] information

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:52:44 UTC 2021

Hey Guys, I am going to be a lawyer this time next year. I do not know,
if I am going to work for a firm or start my own. I currently work at a
solo practitioner in Florida. What is the best and secure way to manage
your calendar? What software will allow me to allow my potential clients
to see my availability and make an appointment?  What software or
program can you recommend? What on-line software is the best to use when
taking payments over the telephone with a a screen reader?

Sincerely,

Roderick Thomas