[blindLaw] Legal studies degree resources

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 22:28:42 UTC 2021

Chelsea,

You can find an even older copy of Black's Law dictionary on their website at
https://thelawdictionary.org/

Unfortunately, many up-to-date resources need to be bought and put
through OCR to be accessible to us. As for cases, you may have access
to WestLaw or Lexis through your school's group accounts. If not,
you'd need to use the Supreme Court website, Justia, and other
relatively lay resources. You can often just Google the case name or
its citation to pull up the opinion and background.

--
Warmth,
Sanho