[blindLaw] Bluebook

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:11:53 UTC 2021

Syed,

First, the most accessible version for me was the Bluebook Online.
Your school may buy you a subscription if they haven't already. It can
be accessed at
https://www.legalbluebook.com/

The two primary commands are JAWS/NVDA key+F for font and Control+D
and then tab through if you're in a Word document and you think the
font command is incorrect. If you have JAWS, you might also want to
click JAWS key+F2, go to default, go to soundschemes, and find a
soundscheme that will meet your needs.

--
Warmth,
Sanho