[blindLaw] FW: Attorney General's Honors Program and Summer Law Intern Program

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Sep 3 15:44:34 UTC 2021

FYI

From: DOJlawjobs (OARM) <DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 9:30 AM
To: DOJlawjobs (OARM) <DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov>
Subject: Attorney General's Honors Program and Summer Law Intern Program

Good Morning:

Before we head into the long weekend, we wanted to send a reminder that the
U.S. Department of Justice Attorney General's Honors Program (HP) and Summer
Law Intern Program (SLIP) application closes on Wednesday, September 8,
2021, at 11:59 PM ET. Applications must be submitted via the online
application and late applications will not be accepted.

We have many exciting opportunities, including over 150 permanent and
term-limited, entry-level attorney positions as well as paid summer legal
internships. As an additional reminder, we recently added the
<https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/deputy-attorney-general-lisa-monaco-announce
s-creation-new-cyber-fellows-positions> Cyber Fellowship to the list of HP
opportunities. The Department places a high value on diversity of
experiences and perspectives and encourages applications from candidates
from all ethnic and racial backgrounds, veterans, LGBT individuals, and
persons with disabilities.

Please share this message and encourage your membership to review the
detailed information about the HP and SLIP at the links below. On those
sites, they will find more information about eligibility, offices
participating, the number of available positions, and the application link.

*	HP:   https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/entry-level-attorneys
*	SLIP:
https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/summer-law-intern-program
*	Application Tips:
https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/application-tips-and-checklist.

Information about all of DOJ's legal hiring programs, including experienced
attorney hiring and volunteer internships, is online at
<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers>
https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers.

Thank you for your cooperation in spreading the word.