[blindLaw] Fighting together: A blind lawyer on his journey clerking for Supreme Court Justice Chandrachud

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Sep 13 16:59:37 UTC 2021

Nice article.  Also, a reminder that accessible PDFs are searchable and can be analyzed by artificial intelligence.

There is no reason ECF/PACER couldn't have an automatic policy rejecting any filing that lacked text.  Perhaps some categories get excluded for pro se and exhibits.  Relying on local rule for such policies is not workable.  Maybe someone at the AOC could implement this instead of wasting time on web accessibility overlays.