[blindLaw] In Kindle accessible by Jaws or ZoomText?

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:27:15 UTC 2021

Dear all,
I need to access a book ASAP, but the Publisher has not provided the PDF
version and I am not able to get a physical version of it.
So I purchased it on Kindle but, am I doing something wrong?
I am not able to read the actual text of the book.
Is the Kindle cloud reader not accessible: by JAWS or ZoomText?
The book is
*Sponsorship in the United States Context: Theory and Praxis,* edited by
Rosemary Smith, SC, Warren Brown, OMI and Nancy Reynolds, SP, ISBN:
1-932208-14-3 (Canon Law Society of America, 2006).