[blindLaw] In Kindle accessible by Jaws or ZoomText?

tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:06:40 UTC 2021

Teresita,
In the Kindle app for Windows 10, you can try using Amazon's text to speech
by pressing control T to enable text to speech. Then, you can use all of the
keyboard shortcuts listed at the link below. Please note: Amazon states that
the Kindle app works best with NVDA, so it might be worthwhile to install It
for free if you don't already have it. Here is a link to all keyboard
shortcuts, including universal shortcut keys and those for Amazon's own
internal text to speech option:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GPC7U392HH93VPC8