[blindLaw] West Law

vaughnlbrown87 at gmail.com vaughnlbrown87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:48:19 UTC 2021

Hello,

Westlaw is very accessible. I had my research course professor do a Zoom
visit with me and I shared my screen so she can see my screen and explain
the different features and functionalities. Maybe ask your research
professor or librarian in the legal department for training. Once you
understand Westlaw it is a breeze.

Kindly,

Vaughn