[blindLaw] preparing for oral argument

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:02:56 UTC 2021

All,

I will have my first arguments coming up soon on a couple of motions
to dismiss.  Presumably they will both be on Zoom.  I would love to
hear peoples tips and tricks about how to create notes and materials
that I can easily reference during the argument, especially if you are
a Braille reader.  Any assistance about how to navigate the argument
itself would also be extremely appreciated (for instance, will the
judge feel comfortable cutting me off if she knows I can't see her?
How should I keep track of time?)  Etc.  Happy to chat offline as
well.

Thanks,
Laura