[blindLaw] Entering Evidence

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:33:19 UTC 2021

Tom,

It's a little sad how excited I was to put my O and M instructor hat on for a second. In brief, I strongly recommend teaching yourself how to navigate the courthouse and courtrooms where you'll practice most. So far, the courthouses have been happy for me to spend some time looking around when court is not in session. I could also go toward the sound of the witness' voice.