[blindLaw] Blind judges

David Freeman dave146757 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 01:23:22 UTC 2021

Elizabeth,

Congratulations, again, on your move to the administrative law bench.  Prior to my appointment to superior court I spent a decade as a review judge for a State agency.  As you already know, I am always available for any questions and support.   Unfortunately, I am unaware of any type of organized group dedicated to blind judicial officers.  I looked into it myself a couple years ago without much response.

David Freeman
Whatcom County Superior Court

Sent from my iPhone