[blindLaw] ZoomText & what computer?

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:07:06 UTC 2022

Hi Teresita,

I don’t use Fusion, but I’ve never had an issue with Dell and Zoomtext. I currently use a Lenovo with Zoomtext, but have had Zoomtext with various computer brands and never noticed that making a difference.  All of my issues have been due to the interaction of various security measures and various applications that negatively interact with Zoomtext. I would be curious to hear what issues you’ve identified with Dell specifically as I’ve never heard of different laptop brands negatively impacting accessibility software.

Best regards
Derek

Sent from my iPhone