[blindLaw] ZoomText & what computer?

Matney, Angela R. AMatney at reedsmith.com
Mon Apr 11 15:45:33 UTC 2022

The primary issue I’m aware of with Dell is the Waves MaxxAudio process, which can be disabled. Doing this has virtually eliminated the numerous crashes I was experiencing with JAWS and Office applications. I also turn off things like spatial audio in the sound settings in control panel. At least, these things have worked in Windows 10. At this point, having done these two things, I have no issues with my firm-issued Dell machines. Good luck.

Angela Matney,  CIPP/US (she/her)
Counsel
202-414-9343
Amatney at reedsmith.com<mailto:Amatney at reedsmith.com>