[blindLaw] LSAT Testing formatting

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:30:08 UTC 2022

There new LSAT flex may be accessible but have them show you a past exam using the new format and test it to see if it works for you.

--

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SRizvi at jd24.law.Harvard.edu

(413)250-3523

Harvard Law School | JD Candidate' 2024

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow

Jacobus Tenbroek Fellow

SEO Law Fellow

Lighthouse Guild Scholar

Charles and Melva T. Owen Scholar

Rudolph Dillman Scholar

The University of Texas at Austin | BA in Government' 2020

Dean's Distinguished Graduate

High Honors