[blindLaw] LSAT Testing formatting

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Tue Apr 12 16:17:59 UTC 2022

Hello all,
The official platform that the LSAT uses is fully accessible however, the HTML format had a feature in the reading comprehension section that allowed the user to click a hyperlink that would bring the user back to the text that the question was referring to. This is not available in the new LSAT flex version, and I really didn’t like that.

Sent from my iPhone