[blindLaw] Any accessible tools for redacting documents?

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:39:02 UTC 2022

NDVA  is good with PDFs and adobe. in Filling out forms and in navigating
them.
Not Jaws, Nor ZoomText nor VoiceOver. (those are only good for quick
reading)
I like to convert my PDFs to Word. if possible I always ask for
ABBYFineReader.
or to get the Word version of the file.
As I like to use fusion and have a hard time switching computer screen
readers.

Hope this is helpful. I will look for a NDVA cheat-sheet .