[blindLaw] off topic...

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:15:24 UTC 2022

I use Fidelity. A blind friend of mine uses  E*TRADE  (both of us use screen readers).

The Apple Stocks app and the yahoo finance apps work pretty well in iOS for different tasks.

The securities and exchange commission hosts company public filings which can be accessed in HTML, Microsoft word or XL.

Best

Sent from my iPad