[blindLaw] Using Office Online with JAWS 21 in Chrome

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:16:35 UTC 2022

Thanks, all. i think i have been able to sort this out. documents that are
mailed to me using sharepoint are now opening in office applications on my
computer. and for folders that are shared with me via email, i go to them
on sharepoint and open the relevant file in the relevant office application
by right clicking it.

warmly,
rahul