[blindLaw] FTC consumer protection staff attorney posting - request to circulate

Hann, Carolyn Lee chann at ftc.gov
Fri Aug 5 17:28:47 UTC 2022

Dear National Association of Blind Lawyers,

My name is Carolyn Hann, and I am the chief of staff in the Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Consumer Protection, Division of Advertising Practices.  We just announced a posting seeking staff attorneys for our Division.

Would you mind circulating this posting with your network as soon as possible?

Here is the posting:  https://www.usajobs.gov/job/669678500

  *   We are accepting applications through Aug. 25, 2022.
  *   The specific position is staff attorney in the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection, Division of Advertising Practices, and we have three openings.
  *   In case it's helpful, here is a description of the Division:  https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection/our-divisions/division-advertising-practices<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection/our-divisions/division-advertising-practices__;!!BpyFHLRN4TMTrA!5ZmiL0pGhHfu-cMNun-22LrqC0LMg-8zoTT3G2M1fd-6GbEKJBKqhloOQuGtDxChHYonV4LKJD0xFN0T$>

I am cc'ing my colleague Ryan Zwonik, who serves on the Hiring Committee with me.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Carolyn

Carolyn L. Hann | Chief of Staff
Federal Trade Commission | Bureau of Consumer Protection | Division of Advertising Practices
Room CC-10540 | Org Code 1145 | Mail Stop CC-6316
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW | Washington DC 20580