[blindLaw] Pointers for dealing with a very bulky file

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 08:06:37 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

I am a practicing attorney in New Delhi, India. Today, I am facing the following difficulty in my work.  I am part of a legal team that is briefing 2 senior councils who are scheduled to appear in the Delhi High Court in a matter on Monday. We have to brief them on the basis of what is called a convenience compilation  in litigation circles in India. A convenience compilation is a document that contains all the material that is relevant for the hearing.

This convenience compilation is  1093 pages. It is a PDF.  It contains relevant judgments and policies. Do you have any thoughts as to what methods I might use to be able to deal with a file of this size?

Warmly, Rahul