[blindLaw] Marine Insurance Law

graham.hardy at gmail.com graham.hardy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:12:16 UTC 2022

Hi Gerard,

I recommend Aldo Chircop et al, Canadian Maritime Law (2d ed) (Irwin Law,
2016). It isn't my area but the book is a truly enjoyable read and reading
it makes me consider jumping ship and making a career change. Because of the
international nature of maritime law, much is derived from treaties. This
book gives a good grounding in the industry itself, much of which is far
from obvious without a good text.

Graham