[blindLaw] FW: 2023-24 Presidential Appointments Process

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:15:34 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I hope all are doing well. For those of you who may be interested in serving
on one of the American Bar Association entities, please see below.

I know there are upcoming vacancies for the Commission on Disability Rights.
However, the ABA has several other entities you might be interested in.

Thank you.