[blindLaw] The markup settings in word change of their own accord

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:37:24 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I use MS Word 16 with Jaws 2022. I am facing the following issue. Whenever
a document has too many revisions, I tend to switch to the 'no markup'
option in the review tab, to see how the document would appear if all
revisions were accepted. What I find sometimes, however, is that even after
I select no markup, the focus switches to simple markup or a different
option, Without me doing anything. Does anyone know why this happens, or
what can be done about it?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Attorney, Ira Law
Senior Associate Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018), University of Oxford
Co-Founder, Mission Accessibility
Special Correspondent on the rights of persons with disabilities, Oxford
Human Rights Hub
Coordinator of the working group on accessibility, e-Committee, Supreme
Court of India