[blindLaw] Track changes: focus switches from no markup of its own accord

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Mon Dec 26 20:23:42 UTC 2022

Hi Rahul,

When FreedomScientific made significant improvements to JAWS support for
Track Changes, I believe at least some of the enhancements specifically
targeted Office 365 subscription users only. As a result, those who
purchased or obtained access to a non-subscription license of Office 2016 or
later do not have access to these enhancements. That may or may not,
however, be the cause of the specific issue you are experiencing, but it may
be worthwhile investigating further.

Hope this helps.

Michal