[blindLaw] LSAT accessible materials and courses

Matthew Smith matthewj.smith1914 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:45:57 UTC 2022

Greetings!
I am so happy to find this email listing and have a few questions to those that have the time to listen. I am having a hard time finding accessible LSAT material and was wondering if someone Could point me in the right direction to find some. I attempted to search through the various threads but could not find one that focused on the topic of LSAT prep. If possible could someone also provide tips or tricks when approaching the LSAT. lastly, is there any advice on approaching the admissions process, I know everyone has applied to different law schools but general advice would be helpful from a blind applicants perspective. I thank those that will answer in advance and look forward to engaging with those on other various topics in the future!