[blindLaw] Civil rights complaints from non-students

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:10:25 UTC 2022

Hello

I think that I am being negatively impacted by the fact that the recreation center at the university near me is procuring inaccessible equipment. I have brought to their attention and they claim that they don't know of any, even though I have defined accessibility within a pretty broad framework. I am neither a student or staff, just a member of the recreation center. Could I file an OCR complaint?

Justin Harford (he/him/his)

program Coordinator (NCDE)

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway Suite 343