[blindLaw] Accessibility of Casetext

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:08:23 UTC 2022

Good morning. I do not post on this list often and I am sorry if this particular question has been explored before. Can anybody tell me about your experiences recently with Case text?

 My understanding in the past is that it was a pretty accessible  legal research database but as I explore it I find quite a few buttons that appear to be unlabeled. I am using jaws 2022 and Microsoft edge. I would welcome experiences and feedback from others or any tips and tricks you suggest about navigating some of those issues. Thank you.
Melissa Allman Sent from my iPhone