[blindLaw] questions about accessing suggestions in Google Docs with JAWS

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:18:50 UTC 2022

Hi All,

So I have found a workaround, drawing on Aine's suggestion. This is with
JAWS 2021. When I press alt+/ and key in preview, it gives an option called
'preview accept all'.  You then have to copy-paste the text into a Word
document to view the version with all changes accepted. So there's no way
to view the document in Docs itself, with all suggestions accepted.

Are others facing this problem also? If so, I'll report it to Google.

Warmly,
Rahul