[blindLaw] Bar Prep Courses

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Thu Feb 10 12:47:01 UTC 2022

I highly recommend Barbri.

For me, it was between Barbri, Kaplan, and Themis.
It may have changed, but I did not find Thmis to be accessible, though
their content is good.
Kaplan is decent.
However, Barbri, for me, was the best and better.

Contact Christina DeSimone at ADA Requests <adarequests at barbri.com>:

she was able to get me
mp4 recordigns of everything that I could download to my computer,
all the books and things in pdf/word/txt formats,
and even braille copies of some material, though it took a while and I
knew for what to ask.
Kaplan has some of that available, but I think the Barbri material is
more engaging. There is more material, though, but if you are good at
knowing what to study, you should be fine.

I highly recommend Barbri, especially as I truly valued studying from
files on my computer.

Happy to phonetalk, if needed (248-325-7091).

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Mr.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email, delete this communication, and destroy all
copies of the transmittal, including attachments. Receipt of this
message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege.