[blindLaw] Anyone practice in Phili?

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 22 23:56:09 UTC 2022

Hi Teresita,

I don't live in Philadelphia, but I go there regularly because I am
participating in a clinical trial through the University of Pennsylvania. As
a result, I am quite familiar with the city.

Public transportation in Philadelphia is adequate. Both subway lines run
frequently (as often as every five minutes during weekday rush hour, and
roughly every 10 minutes during off-peak hours). The city also has several
commuter rail lines, numerous bus routes, and trolley lines. Some of the
buses run less frequently than others. For more info on Philadelphia's mass
transit system, check out the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation
Authority (SEPTA) website at http://septa.org/.

Philadelphia also lies on Amtrak's famous Northeast Corridor, offering
convenient rail connections to New York City, Boston, Baltimore, and
Washington, DC.

I am less familiar with residential Philadelphia neighborhoods but have
heard that West Philly is one of the more dangerous areas.

If you want to discuss the city further, feel free to email me at
mnowicki4 at iCloud.com to set up a call.

Best,

Michal