[blindLaw] Law Firm Accommodations

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:00:40 UTC 2022

Thank you both so much for your guidance.

Laura, yes, big law. I hope you don’t mind if I share this list with the
recruiting team. These specifics are gold.

Sanho, I understand. I do advocate for myself. I just want to ensure I
spend the summer proving myself to the firm, rather than figuring out how
to do basic tasks. The firm has reached out to ask how to best accommodate
me so that I can hit the ground running, come summer.

Thank you!

Syed

--

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SyedRizviNFB at gmail.com

(413)250-3523

Harvard Law School | JD Candidate' 2024

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow

Jacobus Tenbroek Fellow

SEO Law Fellow

Lighthouse Guild Scholar

Charles and Melva T. Owen Scholar

Rudolph Dillman Scholar

The University of Texas at Austin | BA in Government' 2020

Dean's Distinguished Graduate

High Honors