[blindLaw] iManage Work 10

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Wed Jan 12 16:05:47 UTC 2022

Hi Angie,

We have recently moved to Work10 here, and I am having a similar experience. Work10 is aggressively riddled with a graphical user interface, making for a ton of unlabeled page functions and controls. Standard keyboard-based navigation remains unresponsive, so traveling among folders, files, and work spaces is a challenge. The Work10 plug-in with the rest of Office behaves just as poorly with JAWS. I am not aware that a good software solution exists at this time. Please keep us posted if your IT department has come up with any effective and accessible alternatives.

Nikki