[blindLaw] how to keep track of people during jury Selection

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:54:36 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I am taking Intensive Trial Advocacy.
It is a practical course, and next week I will be pretending to select and
deselect my jury.
To do so, I have to ask creative questions to the panel of strangers in
front of me.
My sighted classmates make a chart with the names of the people
according to where they are seated on the jury box.
and they glance down to see the name and occupation of the person.
How do you guys go about making such a chart or keeping track of the
potential jurors?

I was just thinking of numbering them and making a list. But I want to cut
down on my time looking for their names when wanting to ask follow up
questions.

 Any trial attorneys in the house? All ideas are welcomed.

Thank you!
Teresita Rios