[blindLaw] Accessibility of e-books from West academic

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 18:55:43 UTC 2022

Hi Lauren,

I didn’t like West academics reader. However I don’t remember if it was inaccessible strictly speaking, or just not very usable with a screen reader.

I’ve only run into the situation that you are in once. I couldn’t find the book from any other source so I reached out to the  professor and explained that the interface was not working for me.   in response She shared a PDF of the book that she had.   Maybe you could try the same. I wish you well and hope you get what you need.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak, M.P.A.
University at Buffalo
School of Law, J.D.