[blindLaw] Experience is taking the LSAT flex?

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jan 26 15:54:34 UTC 2022

Hi:

I took the LSAT in November. I found the exam itself to be accessible with
JAWS. My only issue was in receiving one particular accommodation. While I
should have been allowed to use scratch paper on the computer, the proctor
claimed it was not part of my accommodations, so I had to keep track of the
logic portion in my head.  I suggest reviewing the accommodations with LSAC
prior to the exam.

Sincerely,
Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Phone: 321 372 4899